Shaka Hislop: Latest News, Now He Is Conscious
- Shaka Hislop, a former Newcastle and West Ham custodian, is awake after collapsing before Sunday’s friendly match between Real Madrid and Milan.
- Hislop, who played 26 times for Trinidad and Tobago, was injured while doing a pitchside interview at the Rose Bowl while working as an ESPN analyst in California.
Dan Thomas, a coworker from ESPN, contacted for assistance right away and subsequently gave a good update. Shaka is awake, Thomas tweeted. He is being looked after by the doctors.
Thomas was able to provide further information on the 54-year-old’s condition at the friendly’s halftime. Over the course of his 15-year professional career, the man played for Reading, Newcastle, West Ham, Portsmouth, and Dallas.
According to Thomas on ESPN, the score at halftime in the Rose Bowl is AC Milan 2, Real Madrid 0, but that is obviously secondary to what transpired before the game. “Even if my friend Shaka isn’t here, the news is still fantastic. He is speaking and is awake. I believe he’s a bit ashamed about it. He has expressed sincere regrets; he is not the type of person who enjoys attention.
यह वी पढ़े
- Barcelona vs Juventus Match Was Called Off! Why?
- Chelsea vs Brighton: Chelsea Won The Match 4-3
- Breaking News Punjab के सभी Schools 13 July तक बंद
- NVS Cut Off 2023: Class 6th Waiting List यहाँ से देखे.
- High Court Recruitment 2023: हाई कोर्ट में बिना Exam के भर्ती।
- JEECUP Admit Card, UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2023, Download